You all know the Austin-based Alamo Drafthouse is under construction at Richardson Heights Shopping Center. The groovy movie and brew joint is expected to open in Spring 2013. Today comes word that Addis Ababa, the Ethiopian restaurant that has been open since 1982, has renewed its lease with the center. Also, Frank Bulluck, executive vice president at SRS Real Estate Partners, reports the center is “currently negotiating with several iconic restaurants out of Austin to join Alamo Drafthouse.” Hmm. Anyone have a clue?
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (8/28/14) by Zac Crain
- CMS Again Alleges Parkland Safety Lapse Resulted In Patient Harm by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.