You all know the Austin-based Alamo Drafthouse is under construction at Richardson Heights Shopping Center. The groovy movie and brew joint is expected to open in Spring 2013. Today comes word that Addis Ababa, the Ethiopian restaurant that has been open since 1982, has renewed its lease with the center. Also, Frank Bulluck, executive vice president at SRS Real Estate Partners, reports the center is “currently negotiating with several iconic restaurants out of Austin to join Alamo Drafthouse.” Hmm. Anyone have a clue?
- Beauty Bar
- Dallas’ Most Exclusive Private Clubs by Brantley Hargrove and Glenn Hunter
- Diane von Furstenberg Thinks Dallas Women are the Most Beautiful in America by Margaux Anbouba
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »