You all know the Austin-based Alamo Drafthouse is under construction at Richardson Heights Shopping Center. The groovy movie and brew joint is expected to open in Spring 2013. Today comes word that Addis Ababa, the Ethiopian restaurant that has been open since 1982, has renewed its lease with the center. Also, Frank Bulluck, executive vice president at SRS Real Estate Partners, reports the center is “currently negotiating with several iconic restaurants out of Austin to join Alamo Drafthouse.” Hmm. Anyone have a clue?
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- Why You Should Make Supporting Pre-K in DISD a Relentless Priority by Eric Celeste
- Just as the Scriptures Predicted, 2014 Has Brought Dallas Its First Classic Hip-Hop Radio War by Bradford Pearson
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Mico Rodriguez Closes Mesero Miguel. Will Reopen as Mesero by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »