I don’t know how the chefs/owners of ACME F&B, Colleen O’Hare and Jeana Johnson, have been running their restaurant without an execuchef until now, but you gotta hand it to them. When I wrote my First Take on ACME F&B back in June, I realized these women are beasts in the restaurant business. But praise the Universe, because now they have help en la cocina. Norman Grimm (no relation to the Grimm brothers, unfortunately) is now joining the ACME F&B team. He was most recently at Texas Spice in the Omni Hotel, and before that, he’s worked at The Mercury and York Street. Welcome to ACME F&B, Mr. Grimm.
3/1/15 SunFlying Saucer
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »