I don’t know how the chefs/owners of ACME F&B, Colleen O’Hare and Jeana Johnson, have been running their restaurant without an execuchef until now, but you gotta hand it to them. When I wrote my First Take on ACME F&B back in June, I realized these women are beasts in the restaurant business. But praise the Universe, because now they have help en la cocina. Norman Grimm (no relation to the Grimm brothers, unfortunately) is now joining the ACME F&B team. He was most recently at Texas Spice in the Omni Hotel, and before that, he’s worked at The Mercury and York Street. Welcome to ACME F&B, Mr. Grimm.
- Hot Property: French-Inspired Uptown Townhome by Caitlin Clark
- Happiest Hour
- Best of Big D Readers' Choice Voting by Jessica Chen
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 7 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The New Trinity Park Looks Great — But Never Will Be by Zac Crain
- AT&T Powers Up Southern Dallas with High-Speed Internet by Danielle Abril
- The Trinity Park and The City, Graphically by Zac Crain
- City Council Renames Bridge For Ron Kirk by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »