I don’t know how the chefs/owners of ACME F&B, Colleen O’Hare and Jeana Johnson, have been running their restaurant without an execuchef until now, but you gotta hand it to them. When I wrote my First Take on ACME F&B back in June, I realized these women are beasts in the restaurant business. But praise the Universe, because now they have help en la cocina. Norman Grimm (no relation to the Grimm brothers, unfortunately) is now joining the ACME F&B team. He was most recently at Texas Spice in the Omni Hotel, and before that, he’s worked at The Mercury and York Street. Welcome to ACME F&B, Mr. Grimm.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Round-Up Saloon
- One Picture Sums Up Everything Stupid About Dallas Urban Design by Peter Simek
- Where to See the Best Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by FrontRow Staff
- DART Might Destroy Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Power Ranking the Meth Ring Ladies, in Terms of Remorse by Tim Rogers
- The Bachelorette Recap Episode 6: The Boy Band & JoJo Take Buenos Aires by Augusta Neal
- New Fair Park Proposal Argues State Fair Sprawl Is Bad for Business by Peter Simek
- David Fingerman Named Executive Chef of Madrina by Catherine Downes
- Tech Wildcatters Reassures Its Investors by Danielle Abril
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »