I don’t know how the chefs/owners of ACME F&B, Colleen O’Hare and Jeana Johnson, have been running their restaurant without an execuchef until now, but you gotta hand it to them. When I wrote my First Take on ACME F&B back in June, I realized these women are beasts in the restaurant business. But praise the Universe, because now they have help en la cocina. Norman Grimm (no relation to the Grimm brothers, unfortunately) is now joining the ACME F&B team. He was most recently at Texas Spice in the Omni Hotel, and before that, he’s worked at The Mercury and York Street. Welcome to ACME F&B, Mr. Grimm.
2/8/16 Mon11601 Plano Rd Suite 120
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- DMN Makes Mike Hashimoto a Metro Columnist by Zac Crain
- Dallas Intersections That Would Make Fantastic Aliases or Elmore Leonard Characters, Ranked by Zac Crain
- Once You Decide You Want to Be In the Convention Business, You Have to Be In the Convention Business by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (2/8/16) by Zac Crain
- Texas Medical Association’s PAC Endorses Another 10 Candidates In Primaries by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »