This photo that I just saw on Dude, Sweet Chocolate’s Facebook page is killing me. If it weren’t for work, I’d be out the door and running to Dude, Sweet’s store right now just to grab one of these chocolate Cajeta skulls. According to the guy who answered the phone, Katherine Clapner received a special order for these little skulls and made them out of 72% dark chocolate and goat’s milk caramel. There are only 30 of these pretty skulls left at the store, so I would fly there, if I were you. Then proceed to cackle with glee.
3/1/15 SunFlying Saucer
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
- Schutze Was at a Very Different DISD Meeting Than Was the Morning News by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »