This photo that I just saw on Dude, Sweet Chocolate’s Facebook page is killing me. If it weren’t for work, I’d be out the door and running to Dude, Sweet’s store right now just to grab one of these chocolate Cajeta skulls. According to the guy who answered the phone, Katherine Clapner received a special order for these little skulls and made them out of 72% dark chocolate and goat’s milk caramel. There are only 30 of these pretty skulls left at the store, so I would fly there, if I were you. Then proceed to cackle with glee.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.