This photo that I just saw on Dude, Sweet Chocolate’s Facebook page is killing me. If it weren’t for work, I’d be out the door and running to Dude, Sweet’s store right now just to grab one of these chocolate Cajeta skulls. According to the guy who answered the phone, Katherine Clapner received a special order for these little skulls and made them out of 72% dark chocolate and goat’s milk caramel. There are only 30 of these pretty skulls left at the store, so I would fly there, if I were you. Then proceed to cackle with glee.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.