You know what’s cooler than making your own whipped cream for the first time? This German spelling bee that’s happening at the 25th Anniversary Celebration of Addison Oktoberfest, which runs from September 20 – 23 at Addison Circle Park (4970 Addison Circle Drive). Ja! If spelling bees aren’t your cup of tea, there’s also a singing competition called “German Idol” where you watch people do some crazy yodeling.Of course there’ll be plenty of bratwursts and strudels and beer, so no need to worry about going hungry. And pssst! Ticket admission is free if you go this Thursday, September 20, between 6 and 11 p.m. Otherwise, you should probably purchase your tickets right here. Ich kann es nicht erwarten.
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Taco Libre 2016
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Frenchman Walks Into Downtown Dallas by Tim Rogers
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »