Every neighborhood should have a place like this, a groovy, laid-back joint to hang where you can choose a local beer and nibble on a flatbread, salad, or burger. My hood has nothing close to Sundown, and I make the trek to Greenville Avenue to bask in the late-afternoon glow that streams through the windows and warms the wooden walls. Finicky eaters and beer lovers will find nirvana. The kitchen offers an extensive vegan, vegetarian, and ecofriendly menu that features chilled buckwheat soba noodle salad tossed in rich peanut sauce, free-range chicken covered with tasty tabbouleh, and a righteous barbecue grass-fed brisket topped with pecan-smoked bacon and sharp (sharp!) cheddar cheese.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
- Watch Bryan Wilson, The Texas Law Hawk, Jump a Jet Ski by Tim Rogers
- Winners and Losers This Week in Dallas (6/24/16) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »