Every neighborhood should have a place like this, a groovy, laid-back joint to hang where you can choose a local beer and nibble on a flatbread, salad, or burger. My hood has nothing close to Sundown, and I make the trek to Greenville Avenue to bask in the late-afternoon glow that streams through the windows and warms the wooden walls. Finicky eaters and beer lovers will find nirvana. The kitchen offers an extensive vegan, vegetarian, and ecofriendly menu that features chilled buckwheat soba noodle salad tossed in rich peanut sauce, free-range chicken covered with tasty tabbouleh, and a righteous barbecue grass-fed brisket topped with pecan-smoked bacon and sharp (sharp!) cheddar cheese.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »