Every neighborhood should have a place like this, a groovy, laid-back joint to hang where you can choose a local beer and nibble on a flatbread, salad, or burger. My hood has nothing close to Sundown, and I make the trek to Greenville Avenue to bask in the late-afternoon glow that streams through the windows and warms the wooden walls. Finicky eaters and beer lovers will find nirvana. The kitchen offers an extensive vegan, vegetarian, and ecofriendly menu that features chilled buckwheat soba noodle salad tossed in rich peanut sauce, free-range chicken covered with tasty tabbouleh, and a righteous barbecue grass-fed brisket topped with pecan-smoked bacon and sharp (sharp!) cheddar cheese.
4/28/16 ThuDallas Fish Market
4/30/16 SatMain Street Garden
4/30/16 SatMessina Hof Grapevine Winery
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »