Eat for a cause on September 22 from 3 to 6 p.m. when you join The Round Table, an organization created by the North Texas Food Bank, on a tasty philanthropic mission. Dine around Uptown is Dallas’ first restaurant crawl (sorta like a pub crawl) with fancier food and fancy transportation. Here’s the way it works: You purchase a $75 ticket for one or $125 for two, show up at Private | Social and talk to the very cool chef Tiffany Derry as you nibble on some light bites, then privates cars will transport you from one place to another (Deep Eddy Vodka, Dragonfly at Hotel ZaZa, Dee Lincoln’s Tasting Room, etc.). The money that you’re spending at these Uptown eateries for drinks and hors d’oeuvres is benefiting The North Texas Food Bank, so you’re not just filling your own belly with food; you’re filling others’, too. To purchase tickets, go here.
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
4/22/15 WedMeddlesome Moth
4/23/15 ThuUrban Acres Farmstead
4/23/15 ThuWE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »