Eat for a cause on September 22 from 3 to 6 p.m. when you join The Round Table, an organization created by the North Texas Food Bank, on a tasty philanthropic mission. Dine around Uptown is Dallas’ first restaurant crawl (sorta like a pub crawl) with fancier food and fancy transportation. Here’s the way it works: You purchase a $75 ticket for one or $125 for two, show up at Private | Social and talk to the very cool chef Tiffany Derry as you nibble on some light bites, then privates cars will transport you from one place to another (Deep Eddy Vodka, Dragonfly at Hotel ZaZa, Dee Lincoln’s Tasting Room, etc.). The money that you’re spending at these Uptown eateries for drinks and hors d’oeuvres is benefiting The North Texas Food Bank, so you’re not just filling your own belly with food; you’re filling others’, too. To purchase tickets, go here.
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »