Eat for a cause on September 22 from 3 to 6 p.m. when you join The Round Table, an organization created by the North Texas Food Bank, on a tasty philanthropic mission. Dine around Uptown is Dallas’ first restaurant crawl (sorta like a pub crawl) with fancier food and fancy transportation. Here’s the way it works: You purchase a $75 ticket for one or $125 for two, show up at Private | Social and talk to the very cool chef Tiffany Derry as you nibble on some light bites, then privates cars will transport you from one place to another (Deep Eddy Vodka, Dragonfly at Hotel ZaZa, Dee Lincoln’s Tasting Room, etc.). The money that you’re spending at these Uptown eateries for drinks and hors d’oeuvres is benefiting The North Texas Food Bank, so you’re not just filling your own belly with food; you’re filling others’, too. To purchase tickets, go here.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Poll: Should We Protect Historic Structures? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »