Eat for a cause on September 22 from 3 to 6 p.m. when you join The Round Table, an organization created by the North Texas Food Bank, on a tasty philanthropic mission. Dine around Uptown is Dallas’ first restaurant crawl (sorta like a pub crawl) with fancier food and fancy transportation. Here’s the way it works: You purchase a $75 ticket for one or $125 for two, show up at Private | Social and talk to the very cool chef Tiffany Derry as you nibble on some light bites, then privates cars will transport you from one place to another (Deep Eddy Vodka, Dragonfly at Hotel ZaZa, Dee Lincoln’s Tasting Room, etc.). The money that you’re spending at these Uptown eateries for drinks and hors d’oeuvres is benefiting The North Texas Food Bank, so you’re not just filling your own belly with food; you’re filling others’, too. To purchase tickets, go here.
2/7/16 SunSea Breeze Fish Market and Grill
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- When Drivers Hit Pedestrians, Where Do We Lay the Moral Blame? by Peter Simek
- DMN Makes Mike Hashimoto a Metro Columnist by Zac Crain
- City of Dallas Pushes to Keep Porn Out of Convention Center by Jason Heid
- Poll: Does Dallas Need to Pay Down Debt Before Fixing Roads? by Jason Heid
- It May Cost More to Remove the Dallas Wave Than to Fix It by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »