A little birdy is saying that Trader Joe’s might be the reason why Turtletique, a posh fashion boutique on West Lovers Lane, is closing this month. Owner Barbara Kille says, “We are closing September 15 to the public as the result of the landlord wanting our space.” When I asked if she knew if Trader Joe’s would be moving in, Kille told me, “Your guess is as good as mine, but that’s the most prevalent rumor.”
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- The Cedars — Patching the Grid by Joe Esposito
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »