A little birdy is saying that Trader Joe’s might be the reason why Turtletique, a posh fashion boutique on West Lovers Lane, is closing this month. Owner Barbara Kille says, “We are closing September 15 to the public as the result of the landlord wanting our space.” When I asked if she knew if Trader Joe’s would be moving in, Kille told me, “Your guess is as good as mine, but that’s the most prevalent rumor.”
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.