Fort Worth chefs are joining forces and creating an event to celebrate local food and farmers: F2T Fort Worth. The farm-to-table talent includes Chefs Lanny (Lanny’s Alta Cocina) Lancarte, Molly (Ellerbe Fine Foods) McCook, and Jon (Bonnell’s Fine Food,Waters) Bonnell. The four-course meal with music by Bonnie & Nick Norris Band will take place on the gorgeous Ranch at Clear Fork along the Trinity River on part of the remaining 850 acres of the historic Edwards Ranch. It all takes place on October 7. More info and tickets here.
4/26/15 SunMartin House Brewery
4/26/15 SunMeddlesome Moth
4/29/15 WedThe Hospitality Sweet
4/30/15 ThuTrinity Park
5/2/15 SatKlyde Warren Park
5/2/15 SatThe Library Bar
5/3/15 SunGin Mill
5/9/15 SatPanther Island Pavilion
- Councilman Lee Kleinman Has His Balls in a Vise, Gets Confused as Result by Tim Rogers
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- Friday Afternoon Time Kill: An Interactive Tornado Map by Peter Simek
- My Five Cents: Restaurants With Full Bars Listen Up by Nancy Nichols
- 5 Films to See at this Year’s USA Film Festival by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »