Fort Worth chefs are joining forces and creating an event to celebrate local food and farmers: F2T Fort Worth. The farm-to-table talent includes Chefs Lanny (Lanny’s Alta Cocina) Lancarte, Molly (Ellerbe Fine Foods) McCook, and Jon (Bonnell’s Fine Food,Waters) Bonnell. The four-course meal with music by Bonnie & Nick Norris Band will take place on the gorgeous Ranch at Clear Fork along the Trinity River on part of the remaining 850 acres of the historic Edwards Ranch. It all takes place on October 7. More info and tickets here.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.