Fort Worth chefs are joining forces and creating an event to celebrate local food and farmers: F2T Fort Worth. The farm-to-table talent includes Chefs Lanny (Lanny’s Alta Cocina) Lancarte, Molly (Ellerbe Fine Foods) McCook, and Jon (Bonnell’s Fine Food,Waters) Bonnell. The four-course meal with music by Bonnie & Nick Norris Band will take place on the gorgeous Ranch at Clear Fork along the Trinity River on part of the remaining 850 acres of the historic Edwards Ranch. It all takes place on October 7. More info and tickets here.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »