Fort Worth chefs are joining forces and creating an event to celebrate local food and farmers: F2T Fort Worth. The farm-to-table talent includes Chefs Lanny (Lanny’s Alta Cocina) Lancarte, Molly (Ellerbe Fine Foods) McCook, and Jon (Bonnell’s Fine Food,Waters) Bonnell. The four-course meal with music by Bonnie & Nick Norris Band will take place on the gorgeous Ranch at Clear Fork along the Trinity River on part of the remaining 850 acres of the historic Edwards Ranch. It all takes place on October 7. More info and tickets here.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »