Fort Worth chefs are joining forces and creating an event to celebrate local food and farmers: F2T Fort Worth. The farm-to-table talent includes Chefs Lanny (Lanny’s Alta Cocina) Lancarte, Molly (Ellerbe Fine Foods) McCook, and Jon (Bonnell’s Fine Food,Waters) Bonnell. The four-course meal with music by Bonnie & Nick Norris Band will take place on the gorgeous Ranch at Clear Fork along the Trinity River on part of the remaining 850 acres of the historic Edwards Ranch. It all takes place on October 7. More info and tickets here.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.