The space formerly known as Bailey’s Prime Plus in the West 7th area will morph into Waters, Bonnell’s Fine Coastal Cuisine. Chef Jon Bonnell describes the place as “Fort Worth Fancy.” His shooters will not be lobster, they will be oysters. The fish will be fresh, sustainable, and “eco-friendly seafood from the waters of the world.” Waters will open in February 2012. In the mean time, you can visit Bonnell at Bonnell’s Fine Texas Cuisine.
- Hot Property: French-Inspired Uptown Townhome by Caitlin Clark
- Happiest Hour
- Best of Big D Readers' Choice Voting by Jessica Chen
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 7 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The New Trinity Park Looks Great — But Never Will Be by Zac Crain
- AT&T Powers Up Southern Dallas with High-Speed Internet by Danielle Abril
- The Trinity Park and The City, Graphically by Zac Crain
- City Council Renames Bridge For Ron Kirk by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »