The space formerly known as Bailey’s Prime Plus in the West 7th area will morph into Waters, Bonnell’s Fine Coastal Cuisine. Chef Jon Bonnell describes the place as “Fort Worth Fancy.” His shooters will not be lobster, they will be oysters. The fish will be fresh, sustainable, and “eco-friendly seafood from the waters of the world.” Waters will open in February 2012. In the mean time, you can visit Bonnell at Bonnell’s Fine Texas Cuisine.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »