The space formerly known as Bailey’s Prime Plus in the West 7th area will morph into Waters, Bonnell’s Fine Coastal Cuisine. Chef Jon Bonnell describes the place as “Fort Worth Fancy.” His shooters will not be lobster, they will be oysters. The fish will be fresh, sustainable, and “eco-friendly seafood from the waters of the world.” Waters will open in February 2012. In the mean time, you can visit Bonnell at Bonnell’s Fine Texas Cuisine.
1/25/15 SunFireWheel Brewing Co.
1/25/15 SunIrving Convention Center
2/3/15 TueCentral Market
2/7/15 SatDallas Farmers Market
2/19/15 ThuKettle Art
2/21/15 SatStoney's Wine Lounge
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- The Marvel Experience
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Chris Kyle's Accused Killer Won't Face Death Penalty by Jason Heid
- The End of the Masturbatory Exercise That was the Home Rule Commission by Eric Celeste
- Barrett Brown Sentenced to 63 Months in Prison, Looks Horrible in Mustard Yellow Jail Togs by Tim Rogers
- Barrett Brown Sentenced to 63 Months In Prison by Zac Crain
- Yet Another Alamo Drafthouse Coming to North Texas by Alex Macon
- Ask John Neely Bryan: Where Should Dallasites Relocate After the Zombie Apocalypse? by John Neely Bryan
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »