Aman Singh has come a long way since he started making kulfi, a dense frozen custard similar to ice cream, in his garage. His Kaurina’s Original Kulfi bars were a popular item at this year’s Savor Dallas and they are currently available and several area grocery stores and markets. Now comes word: Kaurina’s Original Kulfi was awarded the 1st Place Grand Champions for their Malai (cardamon flavored) bar in the “Open Class for Creative and Innovative Products” category at the World Dairy Expo Championship held in Madison, Wisconsin. I have a package in my freezer. They’re only 80 calories each. Congrats Aman!
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »