Aman Singh has come a long way since he started making kulfi, a dense frozen custard similar to ice cream, in his garage. His Kaurina’s Original Kulfi bars were a popular item at this year’s Savor Dallas and they are currently available and several area grocery stores and markets. Now comes word: Kaurina’s Original Kulfi was awarded the 1st Place Grand Champions for their Malai (cardamon flavored) bar in the “Open Class for Creative and Innovative Products” category at the World Dairy Expo Championship held in Madison, Wisconsin. I have a package in my freezer. They’re only 80 calories each. Congrats Aman!
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »