I just stumbled upon Robert Wilonsky’s report on DMN Crime Blog: Mesa, the Veracruz-style Mexican restaurant on Jefferson Avenue was robbed last night. According to Big Bob, the creeps bashed in the front door and swiped all of the liquor and TVs. BB spoke with Jaretzy Reyes, the general manager and daughter of owners/chefs Raul and Olga Reyes, and she says she reported suspicious people to the police before she left the restaurant and they didn’t respond. She got a call early this morning about the break in. Undaunted, Mesa will be open for business as unusual tonight. Be there with more than bells on.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.