Remember the good old days when we all hung out at Ben’s Half Yard House on upper Greenville? We slammed back beer and played darts and got into rowdy brawls and listened to Ben Williams tell tall tales of his days as a Navy Seal and member of the Special Forces. Ben sold this place eight years ago and disappeared. Today he emerges wearing an Italian suit and generally managing the business at Arcodoro Pomodoro.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Ask John Neely Bryan: Let Us Give Thanks For ‘Dallitude’ by John Neely Bryan
- What Has Irving Done to Anger God? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »