Remember the good old days when we all hung out at Ben’s Half Yard House on upper Greenville? We slammed back beer and played darts and got into rowdy brawls and listened to Ben Williams tell tall tales of his days as a Navy Seal and member of the Special Forces. Ben sold this place eight years ago and disappeared. Today he emerges wearing an Italian suit and generally managing the business at Arcodoro Pomodoro.
- Belmont's July 4 Pool Party
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- VIDEO: BYU Football Recruit Charles West Shot Outside Coppell Middle School by Jason Heid
- 5 Dallas Breakfast Sandwiches to Jump Start Your Day by Rebecca Flannery
- Leading Off (7/3/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »