Remember the good old days when we all hung out at Ben’s Half Yard House on upper Greenville? We slammed back beer and played darts and got into rowdy brawls and listened to Ben Williams tell tall tales of his days as a Navy Seal and member of the Special Forces. Ben sold this place eight years ago and disappeared. Today he emerges wearing an Italian suit and generally managing the business at Arcodoro Pomodoro.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- The Cedars — Patching the Grid by Joe Esposito
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »