Mike “Thrilla InTha” Hiller reports former Charlie Palmer at the Joule chef, the talented Richard Blankenship, will head the kitchen at the new Nick & Sam’s Grill. What is the new Nick & Sam’s Grill you ask? The one replacing Ristorante Nicola just south of Preston Center near the Park Cities.The new Nick & Sam’s Grill is the first partnership for Nicola’s owner Richard Gussoni and N&S bossman Joseph “Badda Bing” Palladino. They plan an early October opening. (Nicola’s up north is open for business) Hmm. Nick & Sam’s Grill, Sevy’s, Houston’s, Rathbun’s Blue Plate, (maybe) Tesar’s Spoon all within an olive toss of each other? Gonna be fun watching the numbers on this situation.
- UT vs. OU Watch Party at Christie's Sports Bar
- Parkland Hospital Releases Major Presby Diss Track by Zac Crain
- Fox 4 and Clarice Tinsley Show Us the Future of TV News. And Its End. by Tim Rogers
- Jerry Jones Lawsuit Settled This Morning After Late-Night Lawyering by Tim Rogers
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »