Mike “Thrilla InTha” Hiller reports former Charlie Palmer at the Joule chef, the talented Richard Blankenship, will head the kitchen at the new Nick & Sam’s Grill. What is the new Nick & Sam’s Grill you ask? The one replacing Ristorante Nicola just south of Preston Center near the Park Cities.The new Nick & Sam’s Grill is the first partnership for Nicola’s owner Richard Gussoni and N&S bossman Joseph “Badda Bing” Palladino. They plan an early October opening. (Nicola’s up north is open for business) Hmm. Nick & Sam’s Grill, Sevy’s, Houston’s, Rathbun’s Blue Plate, (maybe) Tesar’s Spoon all within an olive toss of each other? Gonna be fun watching the numbers on this situation.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.