After Brad Perkinson was laid off from his corporate job, he did what any young, responsible man with degrees in Business and Finance would do, he decided to make beer. His FireWheel Brewing Company in Rowlett is already delivering brews to some of the top brew spots in town: The Common Table, Ginger Man, and Flying Saucer. Starting Saturday, August 25, Perkinson and company, which includes two dogs, will open the brewing for tastings and tours. For only $10 you’ll get a pint glass and three tastings of limited batches. The doors are open from 11AM to 3PM. I’d suggest you get there early and get a taste of their fine Texas Style Pale Ale.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.