After Brad Perkinson was laid off from his corporate job, he did what any young, responsible man with degrees in Business and Finance would do, he decided to make beer. His FireWheel Brewing Company in Rowlett is already delivering brews to some of the top brew spots in town: The Common Table, Ginger Man, and Flying Saucer. Starting Saturday, August 25, Perkinson and company, which includes two dogs, will open the brewing for tastings and tours. For only $10 you’ll get a pint glass and three tastings of limited batches. The doors are open from 11AM to 3PM. I’d suggest you get there early and get a taste of their fine Texas Style Pale Ale.
- Belmont's July 4 Pool Party
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- VIDEO: BYU Football Recruit Charles West Shot Outside Coppell Middle School by Jason Heid
- 5 Dallas Breakfast Sandwiches to Jump Start Your Day by Rebecca Flannery
- Leading Off (7/3/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »