After Brad Perkinson was laid off from his corporate job, he did what any young, responsible man with degrees in Business and Finance would do, he decided to make beer. His FireWheel Brewing Company in Rowlett is already delivering brews to some of the top brew spots in town: The Common Table, Ginger Man, and Flying Saucer. Starting Saturday, August 25, Perkinson and company, which includes two dogs, will open the brewing for tastings and tours. For only $10 you’ll get a pint glass and three tastings of limited batches. The doors are open from 11AM to 3PM. I’d suggest you get there early and get a taste of their fine Texas Style Pale Ale.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: Is Formal Culinary Training Necessary for Chef Job? by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »