After Brad Perkinson was laid off from his corporate job, he did what any young, responsible man with degrees in Business and Finance would do, he decided to make beer. His FireWheel Brewing Company in Rowlett is already delivering brews to some of the top brew spots in town: The Common Table, Ginger Man, and Flying Saucer. Starting Saturday, August 25, Perkinson and company, which includes two dogs, will open the brewing for tastings and tours. For only $10 you’ll get a pint glass and three tastings of limited batches. The doors are open from 11AM to 3PM. I’d suggest you get there early and get a taste of their fine Texas Style Pale Ale.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »