Seems like yesterday that Campania Pizza broke open the Dallas pizza scene with their Neapolitan-style pizza restaurant on McKinney. Today Dallas Eater is reporting the once popular pie joint is closing after seven years in business on August 29. Their Facebook page says they lost their lease. Will they rise again? Stay tuned. Southlake location is aprire.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »