The final season of No Reservations kicks off with a Dallas accent, or snob as he is: Our own Daniel Vaughn creator of the blog-gone-book Full Custom Gospel Barbecue. The episode which will air on September 3 on Travel Channel, with host Anthony Bourdain, was shot in Austin and involves, DUH, barbecue. Before meeting up with Vaughn, Bourdain professed his love for ‘cue from Kansas City. Will he change his mind? Will he suck the bone? Will we watch? Hell yes to all three.
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »