The final season of No Reservations kicks off with a Dallas accent, or snob as he is: Our own Daniel Vaughn creator of the blog-gone-book Full Custom Gospel Barbecue. The episode which will air on September 3 on Travel Channel, with host Anthony Bourdain, was shot in Austin and involves, DUH, barbecue. Before meeting up with Vaughn, Bourdain professed his love for ‘cue from Kansas City. Will he change his mind? Will he suck the bone? Will we watch? Hell yes to all three.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
- Leading Off (11/20/14) by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »