The final season of No Reservations kicks off with a Dallas accent, or snob as he is: Our own Daniel Vaughn creator of the blog-gone-book Full Custom Gospel Barbecue. The episode which will air on September 3 on Travel Channel, with host Anthony Bourdain, was shot in Austin and involves, DUH, barbecue. Before meeting up with Vaughn, Bourdain professed his love for ‘cue from Kansas City. Will he change his mind? Will he suck the bone? Will we watch? Hell yes to all three.
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.