The final season of No Reservations kicks off with a Dallas accent, or snob as he is: Our own Daniel Vaughn creator of the blog-gone-book Full Custom Gospel Barbecue. The episode which will air on September 3 on Travel Channel, with host Anthony Bourdain, was shot in Austin and involves, DUH, barbecue. Before meeting up with Vaughn, Bourdain professed his love for ‘cue from Kansas City. Will he change his mind? Will he suck the bone? Will we watch? Hell yes to all three.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: Is Formal Culinary Training Necessary for Chef Job? by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »