The Front Room: A Park Cities Diner (still a mouthful) is the classic diner-inspired restaurant designed by Tim McEneny of NL Group and Chef Doug Brown that we told you guys about. Robert Brown (previously of Private|Social) and Scott Townend (Craft, Fire Grill in St. Lucia) are joining the team as GM and Executive Chef, respectively. It’s opening date is set sometime this month, but no big announcement on when that day’s going to be.
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.