The Front Room: A Park Cities Diner (still a mouthful) is the classic diner-inspired restaurant designed by Tim McEneny of NL Group and Chef Doug Brown that we told you guys about. Robert Brown (previously of Private|Social) and Scott Townend (Craft, Fire Grill in St. Lucia) are joining the team as GM and Executive Chef, respectively. It’s opening date is set sometime this month, but no big announcement on when that day’s going to be.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.