The Front Room: A Park Cities Diner (still a mouthful) is the classic diner-inspired restaurant designed by Tim McEneny of NL Group and Chef Doug Brown that we told you guys about. Robert Brown (previously of Private|Social) and Scott Townend (Craft, Fire Grill in St. Lucia) are joining the team as GM and Executive Chef, respectively. It’s opening date is set sometime this month, but no big announcement on when that day’s going to be.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »