Hopefully, the above video made by YouPlusDallas.com of the 2011 expo gave you a taste of this upcoming expo. Gluten-sensitive people with your restricted diets, take heart! There are other people like you, too. In fact, these other people are organizing a whole two-day Gluten and Allergy Free Expo with over 100 vendors providing samples of foods you can actually eat. On September 8 and 9 at the Westin Park Central, chefs, cookbook authors, and known health experts and nutritionists will be there to assist with preparing healthy meals without some of the most common allergens. Buy your tickets here.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »