The guys from Ava (Randall Copeland and Nathan Tate) and Veritas (Brooks and Bradley Anderson) have come up with a French bistro concept, Boulevardier, that’s soft opening tonight in the Bishop Arts District at 408 N. Bishop Avenue. Boasting an extensive wine list and dashing cocktails (like the Belle Femme), the menu (via Thrillist) is all rustic French favorites with a twist. Crawfish beignets, roasted bone marrow, and beef tongue pastrami are just a few of the brave offerings this neighborhood bistro is serving to a conservative Dallas crowd. Go big or go home, right? Boulevardier has certainly captured our attention.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.