The guys from Ava (Randall Copeland and Nathan Tate) and Veritas (Brooks and Bradley Anderson) have come up with a French bistro concept, Boulevardier, that’s soft opening tonight in the Bishop Arts District at 408 N. Bishop Avenue. Boasting an extensive wine list and dashing cocktails (like the Belle Femme), the menu (via Thrillist) is all rustic French favorites with a twist. Crawfish beignets, roasted bone marrow, and beef tongue pastrami are just a few of the brave offerings this neighborhood bistro is serving to a conservative Dallas crowd. Go big or go home, right? Boulevardier has certainly captured our attention.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.