The guys from Ava (Randall Copeland and Nathan Tate) and Veritas (Brooks and Bradley Anderson) have come up with a French bistro concept, Boulevardier, that’s soft opening tonight in the Bishop Arts District at 408 N. Bishop Avenue. Boasting an extensive wine list and dashing cocktails (like the Belle Femme), the menu (via Thrillist) is all rustic French favorites with a twist. Crawfish beignets, roasted bone marrow, and beef tongue pastrami are just a few of the brave offerings this neighborhood bistro is serving to a conservative Dallas crowd. Go big or go home, right? Boulevardier has certainly captured our attention.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.