The guys from Ava (Randall Copeland and Nathan Tate) and Veritas (Brooks and Bradley Anderson) have come up with a French bistro concept, Boulevardier, that’s soft opening tonight in the Bishop Arts District at 408 N. Bishop Avenue. Boasting an extensive wine list and dashing cocktails (like the Belle Femme), the menu (via Thrillist) is all rustic French favorites with a twist. Crawfish beignets, roasted bone marrow, and beef tongue pastrami are just a few of the brave offerings this neighborhood bistro is serving to a conservative Dallas crowd. Go big or go home, right? Boulevardier has certainly captured our attention.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.