Bundle just came out with this bit of news/info. in honor of National Ice Cream Month: Dallas is one of the top spenders of ice cream. The second, to be exact. Long Beach comes in first place with its citizens spending 268% more than the average American. Wow. Dallas, on the other hand, spends 209% above the average person. Krista Nightengale thinks it’s because Texas is so hot we need to console ourselves with cool treats, but I think it’s because we’re all fatties at heart. At least that’s my reason for going to Paciugo at least once a week to gobble up that ginger vanilla flavor they sometimes have. (That stuff is miiiighty fiiiine.) I still commend Krista for all that positive thinking, though.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »