Bundle just came out with this bit of news/info. in honor of National Ice Cream Month: Dallas is one of the top spenders of ice cream. The second, to be exact. Long Beach comes in first place with its citizens spending 268% more than the average American. Wow. Dallas, on the other hand, spends 209% above the average person. Krista Nightengale thinks it’s because Texas is so hot we need to console ourselves with cool treats, but I think it’s because we’re all fatties at heart. At least that’s my reason for going to Paciugo at least once a week to gobble up that ginger vanilla flavor they sometimes have. (That stuff is miiiighty fiiiine.) I still commend Krista for all that positive thinking, though.
- Belmont's July 4 Pool Party
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- VIDEO: BYU Football Recruit Charles West Shot Outside Coppell Middle School by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (7/3/15) by Jason Heid
- The Canaries are Yelling in the City Hall Coal Mine by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »