Bundle just came out with this bit of news/info. in honor of National Ice Cream Month: Dallas is one of the top spenders of ice cream. The second, to be exact. Long Beach comes in first place with its citizens spending 268% more than the average American. Wow. Dallas, on the other hand, spends 209% above the average person. Krista Nightengale thinks it’s because Texas is so hot we need to console ourselves with cool treats, but I think it’s because we’re all fatties at heart. At least that’s my reason for going to Paciugo at least once a week to gobble up that ginger vanilla flavor they sometimes have. (That stuff is miiiighty fiiiine.) I still commend Krista for all that positive thinking, though.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »