Bundle just came out with this bit of news/info. in honor of National Ice Cream Month: Dallas is one of the top spenders of ice cream. The second, to be exact. Long Beach comes in first place with its citizens spending 268% more than the average American. Wow. Dallas, on the other hand, spends 209% above the average person. Krista Nightengale thinks it’s because Texas is so hot we need to console ourselves with cool treats, but I think it’s because we’re all fatties at heart. At least that’s my reason for going to Paciugo at least once a week to gobble up that ginger vanilla flavor they sometimes have. (That stuff is miiiighty fiiiine.) I still commend Krista for all that positive thinking, though.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »