Wow, what a day for East Dallas in the race to be the hippest section of Dallas. The Kaufman’s of Urbano Café have teamed up with Captain Jon Alexis of TJ’s Seafood Market and together they have scored a batch of snapper throats. “Some say it’s the best white meat on the planet!, says chef Mitch Kaufman. “TJ’s Seafood helped us find this delicacy and we’re cooking it up tonight, lightly dusted with flour and sauteed with lemon, garlic, salt and pepper.”
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »