Wow, what a day for East Dallas in the race to be the hippest section of Dallas. The Kaufman’s of Urbano Café have teamed up with Captain Jon Alexis of TJ’s Seafood Market and together they have scored a batch of snapper throats. “Some say it’s the best white meat on the planet!, says chef Mitch Kaufman. “TJ’s Seafood helped us find this delicacy and we’re cooking it up tonight, lightly dusted with flour and sauteed with lemon, garlic, salt and pepper.”
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »