Wow, what a day for East Dallas in the race to be the hippest section of Dallas. The Kaufman’s of Urbano Café have teamed up with Captain Jon Alexis of TJ’s Seafood Market and together they have scored a batch of snapper throats. “Some say it’s the best white meat on the planet!, says chef Mitch Kaufman. “TJ’s Seafood helped us find this delicacy and we’re cooking it up tonight, lightly dusted with flour and sauteed with lemon, garlic, salt and pepper.”
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Is Dallas’ Most Difficult Holiday Shopping? by Jason Heid
- Key to Cowboys Victory: Ignoring Andrew Luck’s Compliments by Michael J. Mooney
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »