Earlier this week we reported the closing of The Commissary in One Arts Plaza. Today comes word from an employee of a veteran local restaurateur: Screen Door is up for lease. That makes me sad. It’s a pretty restaurant and Chef David McMillan is talented. Developing. Or, in this case, revolving.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.