It’s Terrible Tuesday and there’s still three days left until the weekend when I can avoid uploading menus one-by-one into the directory system (like this one). Bummer. But, I have to admit that Terrible Tuesday isn’t so terrible now that this news has reached my inbox: Company Cafe on the Trail is having its 1/2 price bottle night today, just like it does every Tuesday. Regular customers know this by now, but maybe some of you don’t. Papillon is $70 and Roumbauer is $35. Try and beat those prices, other restaurants, I dare you.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- DMagazine.com Seeks Online Managing Editor by Jason Heid
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.