It’s Terrible Tuesday and there’s still three days left until the weekend when I can avoid uploading menus one-by-one into the directory system (like this one). Bummer. But, I have to admit that Terrible Tuesday isn’t so terrible now that this news has reached my inbox: Company Cafe on the Trail is having its 1/2 price bottle night today, just like it does every Tuesday. Regular customers know this by now, but maybe some of you don’t. Papillon is $70 and Roumbauer is $35. Try and beat those prices, other restaurants, I dare you.
3/1/15 SunFlying Saucer
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »