It’s Terrible Tuesday and there’s still three days left until the weekend when I can avoid uploading menus one-by-one into the directory system (like this one). Bummer. But, I have to admit that Terrible Tuesday isn’t so terrible now that this news has reached my inbox: Company Cafe on the Trail is having its 1/2 price bottle night today, just like it does every Tuesday. Regular customers know this by now, but maybe some of you don’t. Papillon is $70 and Roumbauer is $35. Try and beat those prices, other restaurants, I dare you.
- Hot Property: French-Inspired Uptown Townhome by Caitlin Clark
- Happiest Hour
- Best of Big D Readers' Choice Voting by Jessica Chen
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The New Trinity Park Looks Great — But Never Will Be by Zac Crain
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 7 Recap by Tim Rogers
- AT&T Powers Up Southern Dallas with High-Speed Internet by Danielle Abril
- The Trinity Park and The City, Graphically by Zac Crain
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: May 23 by Alex Macon
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »