It’s Terrible Tuesday and there’s still three days left until the weekend when I can avoid uploading menus one-by-one into the directory system (like this one). Bummer. But, I have to admit that Terrible Tuesday isn’t so terrible now that this news has reached my inbox: Company Cafe on the Trail is having its 1/2 price bottle night today, just like it does every Tuesday. Regular customers know this by now, but maybe some of you don’t. Papillon is $70 and Roumbauer is $35. Try and beat those prices, other restaurants, I dare you.
9/21/14 SunAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/17/14) by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »