Do yourself a big favor and reserve a copy of Yes, Chef, Marcus Samuelsson’s memoir of how he went from battling tuberculosis in Ethiopia to becoming a James Beard award-winning chef of Red Rooster, Harlem. The Top Chef: Masters winner will be at Central Market on Tuesday, July 17 at 4 p.m. to sign copies of his newest book and hopefully make small talk with you. Make your reservations here. There are 91 seats left. If you wanted to attend the cooking class with Samuelsson at 6:30 p.m., sorry, hon. There’s a huge waiting list. Just dole out a couple of bribes, and maybe you’ll get into the class. If there’s a will, there’s a way, right?
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.