Do yourself a big favor and reserve a copy of Yes, Chef, Marcus Samuelsson’s memoir of how he went from battling tuberculosis in Ethiopia to becoming a James Beard award-winning chef of Red Rooster, Harlem. The Top Chef: Masters winner will be at Central Market on Tuesday, July 17 at 4 p.m. to sign copies of his newest book and hopefully make small talk with you. Make your reservations here. There are 91 seats left. If you wanted to attend the cooking class with Samuelsson at 6:30 p.m., sorry, hon. There’s a huge waiting list. Just dole out a couple of bribes, and maybe you’ll get into the class. If there’s a will, there’s a way, right?
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.