This news comes from Paula Sepulvado and John Vandelicht, the two raw foodists opening Be Raw Food and Juice Bar. “We have much work to do in the coming weeks while we re-vamp the restaurant and menus,” Sepulvado says. “Follow our rawvolution!” They expect to be open on July 10. Juice is the word.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Starbucks Giving Up on Seattle’s Best Coffee Stores Here by Glenn Hunter
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »