This news comes from Paula Sepulvado and John Vandelicht, the two raw foodists opening Be Raw Food and Juice Bar. “We have much work to do in the coming weeks while we re-vamp the restaurant and menus,” Sepulvado says. “Follow our rawvolution!” They expect to be open on July 10. Juice is the word.
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Meet the Antigay Bully Arrested at DFW Airport in Last Week’s Viral Video by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »