Last night I drove past a Luby’s Cafeteria and had a random memory flashback. Anybody out there remember Miss Inez? She played the organ at Luby’s Cafeteria in Casa Linda. She also played for at The Dallas Eagles baseball team in the ‘40s and ‘50s and for The Dallas Black Hawks when I worked for them in the mid-‘70s. I did a quick internet search and found Miss Inez (Inez Lackie Teddlie) still has fans. She passed at in 2002 at the age of 91, but she has a Facebook page full of posts written by her many fans!
9/15/14 MonWhite Rock Local Market at Lakeside Baptist Church
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- HG Sply Co.
- Why Dallas Was Chosen the Best Skyline in the World by Jason Heid
- Jenny and Jeff Staubach's Greenway Parks Home by Laura Kostelny
- Motorcyclist Hit By Van on Dallas Highway, Motorcyclist Catches It on Video by Bradford Pearson
- About Wylie H. Dallas’ Contributing to FrontBurner by Tim Rogers
- DISD Trustee Bernadette Nutall Apparently Can’t Do Math by Tim Rogers
- The Difficulties of Explaining McKinney Avenue to 3 Guys From Miami by Wylie H. Dallas
- Lamster: Trinity Toll Road Is the ‘Urban Planning Equivalent of the Iraq War’ by Peter Simek
- RadioShack On the Verge of Bankruptcy by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »