Last night I drove past a Luby’s Cafeteria and had a random memory flashback. Anybody out there remember Miss Inez? She played the organ at Luby’s Cafeteria in Casa Linda. She also played for at The Dallas Eagles baseball team in the ‘40s and ‘50s and for The Dallas Black Hawks when I worked for them in the mid-‘70s. I did a quick internet search and found Miss Inez (Inez Lackie Teddlie) still has fans. She passed at in 2002 at the age of 91, but she has a Facebook page full of posts written by her many fans!
- Belmont's July 4 Pool Party
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- VIDEO: BYU Football Recruit Charles West Shot Outside Coppell Middle School by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (7/3/15) by Jason Heid
- The Canaries are Yelling in the City Hall Coal Mine by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »