Oh, good. Restaurant American finally decided on a name for the restaurant it’s opening at Mockingbird. A month ago, Nancy said that the name ‘Mockingbird Taproom’ was the leader on the board, but Georgia Fisher just confirmed on Park Cities People that it is definitely going to be called the Taproom.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- The Cedars — Patching the Grid by Joe Esposito
- Style Icon: Marti Diro by Kristi and Scot Redman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »