Oh, good. Restaurant American finally decided on a name for the restaurant it’s opening at Mockingbird. A month ago, Nancy said that the name ‘Mockingbird Taproom’ was the leader on the board, but Georgia Fisher just confirmed on Park Cities People that it is definitely going to be called the Taproom.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Ask John Neely Bryan: Let Us Give Thanks For ‘Dallitude’ by John Neely Bryan
- What Has Irving Done to Anger God? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »