Starting this Friday, June 22nd at 7:30 pm, Executive Chef Jeff Harris of Bolsa and Bolsa Mercado will serve multi-coursed dinners (including wine and/or beer tastings) every Friday night during the summer months. Seats are limited to only 20 people each week and will take place at the community table at Bolsa Mercado. Menus will be announced the Monday prior for each Friday night dinner. Cost is $75 per person (tax/gratuity included) and guests must email email@example.com or call 214.942.0451 to reserve their seat with a credit card.
Menu for Friday, June 22 below.
Crudo of Flukecitrus creme fraiche, cucumber, apple and pickled celery
Kusshi Oystergrilled fennel mignonette
Roasted Monkfishcountry ham, sweet corn agnolotti, fresh Lima beans, gypsy peppers, lime zest and monkfish liver
Sterling Lamb Tartarefava bean purée, radish, mint and pita crisps
Veal Sweetbreadshouse cured bacon, sherry, peanuts, green tomato and peaches
Pekin Duck Legbeets roasted in cherrywood embers, mushrooms, turnip greens, shaved foie gras and cherry jus
Caprino Royale Chevre Cheescakecajeta and blueberries
1/25/15 SunFireWheel Brewing Co.
1/25/15 SunIrving Convention Center
2/3/15 TueCentral Market
2/7/15 SatDallas Farmers Market
2/19/15 ThuKettle Art
2/21/15 SatStoney's Wine Lounge
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- The Marvel Experience
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Chris Kyle's Accused Killer Won't Face Death Penalty by Jason Heid
- The End of the Masturbatory Exercise That was the Home Rule Commission by Eric Celeste
- Barrett Brown Sentenced to 63 Months in Prison, Looks Horrible in Mustard Yellow Jail Togs by Tim Rogers
- Barrett Brown Sentenced to 63 Months In Prison by Zac Crain
- Yet Another Alamo Drafthouse Coming to North Texas by Alex Macon
- Ask John Neely Bryan: Where Should Dallasites Relocate After the Zombie Apocalypse? by John Neely Bryan
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »