Greyhounds that is. Yesterday evening the Greyhound Adoption League of Texas (GALT) took over the patio at Maximo Cocina Mexicana and Margarita Lounge in Addison for a fundraiser based around a premium Tequila tasting. Humans sipped on three tequilas from Hornitos and one from Sauza Blue. Greyhounds, and other breeds brought in by their owners, sipped on water from provided bowls. Chef Amador Mora and his staff served a Mexican hors d’oeuvres buffet of vegetarian empanaditas, tenderloin pincho with chimichurri, Maximo crabcakes, chicken flautas, and homemade chips, salsa and queso amarillo.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »