Greyhounds that is. Yesterday evening the Greyhound Adoption League of Texas (GALT) took over the patio at Maximo Cocina Mexicana and Margarita Lounge in Addison for a fundraiser based around a premium Tequila tasting. Humans sipped on three tequilas from Hornitos and one from Sauza Blue. Greyhounds, and other breeds brought in by their owners, sipped on water from provided bowls. Chef Amador Mora and his staff served a Mexican hors d’oeuvres buffet of vegetarian empanaditas, tenderloin pincho with chimichurri, Maximo crabcakes, chicken flautas, and homemade chips, salsa and queso amarillo.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
- Leading Off (11/20/14) by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »