Greyhounds that is. Yesterday evening the Greyhound Adoption League of Texas (GALT) took over the patio at Maximo Cocina Mexicana and Margarita Lounge in Addison for a fundraiser based around a premium Tequila tasting. Humans sipped on three tequilas from Hornitos and one from Sauza Blue. Greyhounds, and other breeds brought in by their owners, sipped on water from provided bowls. Chef Amador Mora and his staff served a Mexican hors d’oeuvres buffet of vegetarian empanaditas, tenderloin pincho with chimichurri, Maximo crabcakes, chicken flautas, and homemade chips, salsa and queso amarillo.
Maximo Goes To The Dogs!
5/28/16 SatBuddhist Center of Dallas
5/29/16 SunThe West End
6/3/16 FriFair Park
6/11/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
6/18/16 SatOld Town Lewisville
6/25/16 SatVarious locations
- Byron Nelson Tournament
- Hot Property: Show-Stopping Contemporary in Preston Hollow by Caitlin Clark
- 7 Ways to Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend in Dallas by Alex Macon
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- Keeping Tabs: Vetted Well by Tara Nieuwesteeg
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 7 Recap by Tim Rogers
- AT&T Powers Up Southern Dallas with High-Speed Internet by Danielle Abril
- Winners and Losers This Week in Dallas (5/27/16) by Jason Heid
- City Council Renames Bridge For Ron Kirk by Jason Heid
- Concerts To See In Dallas This Weekend: The Memorial Day Edition by Alex Macon
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »