Greyhounds that is. Yesterday evening the Greyhound Adoption League of Texas (GALT) took over the patio at Maximo Cocina Mexicana and Margarita Lounge in Addison for a fundraiser based around a premium Tequila tasting. Humans sipped on three tequilas from Hornitos and one from Sauza Blue. Greyhounds, and other breeds brought in by their owners, sipped on water from provided bowls. Chef Amador Mora and his staff served a Mexican hors d’oeuvres buffet of vegetarian empanaditas, tenderloin pincho with chimichurri, Maximo crabcakes, chicken flautas, and homemade chips, salsa and queso amarillo.
Maximo Goes To The Dogs!
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Round-Up Saloon
- One Picture Sums Up Everything Stupid About Dallas Urban Design by Peter Simek
- Where to See the Best Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by FrontRow Staff
- DART Might Destroy Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Power Ranking the Meth Ring Ladies, in Terms of Remorse by Tim Rogers
- The Bachelorette Recap Episode 6: The Boy Band & JoJo Take Buenos Aires by Augusta Neal
- New Fair Park Proposal Argues State Fair Sprawl Is Bad for Business by Peter Simek
- David Fingerman Named Executive Chef of Madrina by Catherine Downes
- Tech Wildcatters Reassures Its Investors by Danielle Abril
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »