Blue Mesa’s 5th annual Corn & Peach Festival is two-months long (running from June 1 to the end of July), and it’s featuring a special menu with dishes prepared from locally grown corn and peaches. The bi-color corn comes from David Jones Farm in Hondo and Jack Produce in Pearsall, while the peaches are plucked right from the property of Lightsey Farm in Mexia and Cooper Farms in Fairfield, Texas. In addition to the special menu, Blue Mesa is also hosting a Corn & Peach Festival Buffet Tequila Party on June 20 from 5 to 9 p.m. For $14.95 per person, you can get pulled chicken and smoked corn enchiladas, BBQ pork and sweet corn chile rellenos, crab and fire roasted corn cakes, and peach pandowdy with cinnamon ice cream. Reservations are highly recommended.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (8/28/14) by Zac Crain
- CMS Again Alleges Parkland Safety Lapse Resulted In Patient Harm by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.