Blue Mesa’s 5th annual Corn & Peach Festival is two-months long (running from June 1 to the end of July), and it’s featuring a special menu with dishes prepared from locally grown corn and peaches. The bi-color corn comes from David Jones Farm in Hondo and Jack Produce in Pearsall, while the peaches are plucked right from the property of Lightsey Farm in Mexia and Cooper Farms in Fairfield, Texas. In addition to the special menu, Blue Mesa is also hosting a Corn & Peach Festival Buffet Tequila Party on June 20 from 5 to 9 p.m. For $14.95 per person, you can get pulled chicken and smoked corn enchiladas, BBQ pork and sweet corn chile rellenos, crab and fire roasted corn cakes, and peach pandowdy with cinnamon ice cream. Reservations are highly recommended.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- Why You Should Make Supporting Pre-K in DISD a Relentless Priority by Eric Celeste
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Oak Debuts New Prix Fixe Lunch by Catherine Downes
- Anchia Announces Town Hall Meeting on Tollway by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »