Blue Mesa’s 5th annual Corn & Peach Festival is two-months long (running from June 1 to the end of July), and it’s featuring a special menu with dishes prepared from locally grown corn and peaches. The bi-color corn comes from David Jones Farm in Hondo and Jack Produce in Pearsall, while the peaches are plucked right from the property of Lightsey Farm in Mexia and Cooper Farms in Fairfield, Texas. In addition to the special menu, Blue Mesa is also hosting a Corn & Peach Festival Buffet Tequila Party on June 20 from 5 to 9 p.m. For $14.95 per person, you can get pulled chicken and smoked corn enchiladas, BBQ pork and sweet corn chile rellenos, crab and fire roasted corn cakes, and peach pandowdy with cinnamon ice cream. Reservations are highly recommended.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.