Blue Mesa’s 5th annual Corn & Peach Festival is two-months long (running from June 1 to the end of July), and it’s featuring a special menu with dishes prepared from locally grown corn and peaches. The bi-color corn comes from David Jones Farm in Hondo and Jack Produce in Pearsall, while the peaches are plucked right from the property of Lightsey Farm in Mexia and Cooper Farms in Fairfield, Texas. In addition to the special menu, Blue Mesa is also hosting a Corn & Peach Festival Buffet Tequila Party on June 20 from 5 to 9 p.m. For $14.95 per person, you can get pulled chicken and smoked corn enchiladas, BBQ pork and sweet corn chile rellenos, crab and fire roasted corn cakes, and peach pandowdy with cinnamon ice cream. Reservations are highly recommended.
4/18/15 SatThe Rustic
4/18/15 SatGin Mill
4/18/15 SatThe Prophet Bar
4/18/15 SatAw Shucks Lewisville
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
- Larry Beasley Just Killed the Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- Three Things That Must Happen if Mayor Rawlings Is Serious About His Dream Team’s Trinity Plan by Peter Simek
- Delete These Phrases From Your Vocabulary Forever by Zac Crain
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »