Blue Mesa’s 5th annual Corn & Peach Festival is two-months long (running from June 1 to the end of July), and it’s featuring a special menu with dishes prepared from locally grown corn and peaches. The bi-color corn comes from David Jones Farm in Hondo and Jack Produce in Pearsall, while the peaches are plucked right from the property of Lightsey Farm in Mexia and Cooper Farms in Fairfield, Texas. In addition to the special menu, Blue Mesa is also hosting a Corn & Peach Festival Buffet Tequila Party on June 20 from 5 to 9 p.m. For $14.95 per person, you can get pulled chicken and smoked corn enchiladas, BBQ pork and sweet corn chile rellenos, crab and fire roasted corn cakes, and peach pandowdy with cinnamon ice cream. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.