Blue Mesa’s 5th annual Corn & Peach Festival is two-months long (running from June 1 to the end of July), and it’s featuring a special menu with dishes prepared from locally grown corn and peaches. The bi-color corn comes from David Jones Farm in Hondo and Jack Produce in Pearsall, while the peaches are plucked right from the property of Lightsey Farm in Mexia and Cooper Farms in Fairfield, Texas. In addition to the special menu, Blue Mesa is also hosting a Corn & Peach Festival Buffet Tequila Party on June 20 from 5 to 9 p.m. For $14.95 per person, you can get pulled chicken and smoked corn enchiladas, BBQ pork and sweet corn chile rellenos, crab and fire roasted corn cakes, and peach pandowdy with cinnamon ice cream. Reservations are highly recommended.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »