Blue Mesa’s 5th annual Corn & Peach Festival is two-months long (running from June 1 to the end of July), and it’s featuring a special menu with dishes prepared from locally grown corn and peaches. The bi-color corn comes from David Jones Farm in Hondo and Jack Produce in Pearsall, while the peaches are plucked right from the property of Lightsey Farm in Mexia and Cooper Farms in Fairfield, Texas. In addition to the special menu, Blue Mesa is also hosting a Corn & Peach Festival Buffet Tequila Party on June 20 from 5 to 9 p.m. For $14.95 per person, you can get pulled chicken and smoked corn enchiladas, BBQ pork and sweet corn chile rellenos, crab and fire roasted corn cakes, and peach pandowdy with cinnamon ice cream. Reservations are highly recommended.
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Meet Your 'Real Housewives of Dallas' Cast, Repent by Alex Macon
- 2016 Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade
- Dallas Dating Guide by D Magazine
- Hot Property: New Orleans Style in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- Dallas City Council Bans Exxxotica From Using Convention Center by Jason Heid
- OMG! Real Housewives of Dallas Cast Member Once Starred in Porn! by Tim Rogers
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- Houston Mayor Has a Lesson for Dallas: More Roads Aren’t the Answer by Tim Rogers
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »