Blue Mesa’s 5th annual Corn & Peach Festival is two-months long (running from June 1 to the end of July), and it’s featuring a special menu with dishes prepared from locally grown corn and peaches. The bi-color corn comes from David Jones Farm in Hondo and Jack Produce in Pearsall, while the peaches are plucked right from the property of Lightsey Farm in Mexia and Cooper Farms in Fairfield, Texas. In addition to the special menu, Blue Mesa is also hosting a Corn & Peach Festival Buffet Tequila Party on June 20 from 5 to 9 p.m. For $14.95 per person, you can get pulled chicken and smoked corn enchiladas, BBQ pork and sweet corn chile rellenos, crab and fire roasted corn cakes, and peach pandowdy with cinnamon ice cream. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Belmont's July 4 Pool Party
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- VIDEO: BYU Football Recruit Charles West Shot Outside Coppell Middle School by Jason Heid
- 5 Dallas Breakfast Sandwiches to Jump Start Your Day by Rebecca Flannery
- DMN Offers Buyouts to 167 Employees by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »