Blue Mesa’s 5th annual Corn & Peach Festival is two-months long (running from June 1 to the end of July), and it’s featuring a special menu with dishes prepared from locally grown corn and peaches. The bi-color corn comes from David Jones Farm in Hondo and Jack Produce in Pearsall, while the peaches are plucked right from the property of Lightsey Farm in Mexia and Cooper Farms in Fairfield, Texas. In addition to the special menu, Blue Mesa is also hosting a Corn & Peach Festival Buffet Tequila Party on June 20 from 5 to 9 p.m. For $14.95 per person, you can get pulled chicken and smoked corn enchiladas, BBQ pork and sweet corn chile rellenos, crab and fire roasted corn cakes, and peach pandowdy with cinnamon ice cream. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »