About a year and a half ago, there was a small Hatfield-and-McCoy feud in Southlake. Jack Layman, a former manager at Rockfish in Southlake, quit and opened Jack’s Porch in a space nearby. When I reported this, the situation ticked a lot of people from both sides off and they got into a big rumble in the comments section. Apparently Layman was bound by a “non-compete” contract and Jack’s Porch was a little too close to the Rockfish location. I guess Rockfish won because one observer sends word that Jack’s Porch is closed. And he/she is wondering why. Anybody out there know the details?
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/10/13) by Tim Rogers
- Why Wait Until 1 a.m. to Announce Andrew W.K. Cancellation? by Andi Harman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.