About a year and a half ago, there was a small Hatfield-and-McCoy feud in Southlake. Jack Layman, a former manager at Rockfish in Southlake, quit and opened Jack’s Porch in a space nearby. When I reported this, the situation ticked a lot of people from both sides off and they got into a big rumble in the comments section. Apparently Layman was bound by a “non-compete” contract and Jack’s Porch was a little too close to the Rockfish location. I guess Rockfish won because one observer sends word that Jack’s Porch is closed. And he/she is wondering why. Anybody out there know the details?
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.