About a year and a half ago, there was a small Hatfield-and-McCoy feud in Southlake. Jack Layman, a former manager at Rockfish in Southlake, quit and opened Jack’s Porch in a space nearby. When I reported this, the situation ticked a lot of people from both sides off and they got into a big rumble in the comments section. Apparently Layman was bound by a “non-compete” contract and Jack’s Porch was a little too close to the Rockfish location. I guess Rockfish won because one observer sends word that Jack’s Porch is closed. And he/she is wondering why. Anybody out there know the details?
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.