We have a new local market in town launching this Saturday in the garden of Garden Cafe in East Dallas, the Junius Heights Community Market. Starting at 2pm vendors will set up shop in the garden selling everything from honey to artworks to fresh produce to specialty drinks, with music provided by The County Fringe and a special screening of the documentary DFW Truck Farm at sunset. Vendors include The Texas Honey Bee Guild, Comeback Creek Farm, Rae Lilly Farm, Holy Kombucha and Cita’s Salsa.
3/1/15 SunFlying Saucer
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »