We have a new local market in town launching this Saturday in the garden of Garden Cafe in East Dallas, the Junius Heights Community Market. Starting at 2pm vendors will set up shop in the garden selling everything from honey to artworks to fresh produce to specialty drinks, with music provided by The County Fringe and a special screening of the documentary DFW Truck Farm at sunset. Vendors include The Texas Honey Bee Guild, Comeback Creek Farm, Rae Lilly Farm, Holy Kombucha and Cita’s Salsa.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
- Leading Off (11/20/14) by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »