We have a new local market in town launching this Saturday in the garden of Garden Cafe in East Dallas, the Junius Heights Community Market. Starting at 2pm vendors will set up shop in the garden selling everything from honey to artworks to fresh produce to specialty drinks, with music provided by The County Fringe and a special screening of the documentary DFW Truck Farm at sunset. Vendors include The Texas Honey Bee Guild, Comeback Creek Farm, Rae Lilly Farm, Holy Kombucha and Cita’s Salsa.
4/18/15 SatThe Rustic
4/18/15 SatGin Mill
4/18/15 SatThe Prophet Bar
4/18/15 SatAw Shucks Lewisville
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »