We have a new local market in town launching this Saturday in the garden of Garden Cafe in East Dallas, the Junius Heights Community Market. Starting at 2pm vendors will set up shop in the garden selling everything from honey to artworks to fresh produce to specialty drinks, with music provided by The County Fringe and a special screening of the documentary DFW Truck Farm at sunset. Vendors include The Texas Honey Bee Guild, Comeback Creek Farm, Rae Lilly Farm, Holy Kombucha and Cita’s Salsa.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »