Forgive me, forgive me. I am four days late with this news that I have known about for awhile. One of our SideDish photographers, Desiree Espada, is one of 10 recipients selected for the Dallas Museum of Art’s 2012 Awards to Artists. You have seen her work all over our blog (like here and here), but outside of SideDish, she also does some amazing collaborative work with her friend Kasumi Chow. The DMA recently announced on its website the winners, and the Observer picked up the story including some quotes from Desiree. I just have to share because I know Desiree is too humble to make a big deal out of this, but Nancy and I couldn’t be more proud!
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »