It’s summer. This means there’ll be tons of foodie things to do this season, starting with the Taste of Addison from May 18-20. Over 60 Addison restaurants will be serving samples and light bites while bands like Rhett Miller & The Serial Lady Killers rip up the stage. There’s a flair bartending competition, taste showcase with cooking demonstrations, carnival, and overall, good family-friendly fun. If I wasn’t going to be in Houston this weekend, I’d be in Addison batting my eyelashes at Mat Kearney while he croons Closer to Love.
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.