It’s summer. This means there’ll be tons of foodie things to do this season, starting with the Taste of Addison from May 18-20. Over 60 Addison restaurants will be serving samples and light bites while bands like Rhett Miller & The Serial Lady Killers rip up the stage. There’s a flair bartending competition, taste showcase with cooking demonstrations, carnival, and overall, good family-friendly fun. If I wasn’t going to be in Houston this weekend, I’d be in Addison batting my eyelashes at Mat Kearney while he croons Closer to Love.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.