It’s summer. This means there’ll be tons of foodie things to do this season, starting with the Taste of Addison from May 18-20. Over 60 Addison restaurants will be serving samples and light bites while bands like Rhett Miller & The Serial Lady Killers rip up the stage. There’s a flair bartending competition, taste showcase with cooking demonstrations, carnival, and overall, good family-friendly fun. If I wasn’t going to be in Houston this weekend, I’d be in Addison batting my eyelashes at Mat Kearney while he croons Closer to Love.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.