It’s summer. This means there’ll be tons of foodie things to do this season, starting with the Taste of Addison from May 18-20. Over 60 Addison restaurants will be serving samples and light bites while bands like Rhett Miller & The Serial Lady Killers rip up the stage. There’s a flair bartending competition, taste showcase with cooking demonstrations, carnival, and overall, good family-friendly fun. If I wasn’t going to be in Houston this weekend, I’d be in Addison batting my eyelashes at Mat Kearney while he croons Closer to Love.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »