It’s summer. This means there’ll be tons of foodie things to do this season, starting with the Taste of Addison from May 18-20. Over 60 Addison restaurants will be serving samples and light bites while bands like Rhett Miller & The Serial Lady Killers rip up the stage. There’s a flair bartending competition, taste showcase with cooking demonstrations, carnival, and overall, good family-friendly fun. If I wasn’t going to be in Houston this weekend, I’d be in Addison batting my eyelashes at Mat Kearney while he croons Closer to Love.
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
4/22/15 WedMeddlesome Moth
4/23/15 ThuUrban Acres Farmstead
4/23/15 ThuWE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »