Hotel Lumen said goodbye to Social Restaurant a few months ago, and now it’s got a new baby in the works. The Front Room: A Park Cities Diner (whoo, mouthful) will be a diner-inspired restaurant. (Waffle House style, I hope.) By late this summer, The Front Room will be serving from a modern American menu along with an espresso bar and handcrafted cocktails. The press release reveals that “the space will feature retro-chic touches and include indoor and covered courtyard patio seating. The restaurant’s design and décor further articulates the mid-century architecture and attitude of the hotel with key elements that include floor-to-ceiling windows, basalt flooring and walls, a modern Heath ceramic tile accent wall, and hanging globe lights.”
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »