Yesterday chef Bruno Davaillon and Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek’s marketing manager, Stephanie Hudson, headed to New York. Tonight they will attend the JBF Award Ceremony and Dinner at Avery Fisher Hall at Lincoln Center. Davaillon is up for Best Chef: Southwest. The gala kicks off at 6:00PM (5:00PM CST). If he has time, chef Davaillon is going to send a couple of posts and pictures to SideDish. Stay tuned.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »