Thanks to On The Border who showed up today with a surprise cocktail treat bucket and an invitation to join them for their big Cinco de Mayo celebration tomorrow. If you have a favorite tequila, from Patron to Casa Noble to Milagro to Sauza, they have a cocktail for you. Looks like their “Perfect Patron” with Patron Silver, Patron Citronge and Fresh Lime Agave Sour is ideal to quench any thirst on this hot Cinco de Mayo weekend. Live music starts at 5:30 tomorrow at their Addison location with Le Freak; $5 cover charge and drink specials all night.
10/9/15 FriDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/10/15 SatIBB Design Fine Furnishings
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
- Stephan Pyles Closes San Salvaje by Nancy Nichols
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (10/9/15) by Jason Heid
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (10/6/15) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »