Former Gloria’s employee Fernando Santo’s is teaming up with his mother Blanco Husca to open Nando’s. The restaurant, scheduled for June 1 opening, is in the space formerly known as Cava/Le Rendezvous in the southwest quadrant of Preston Royal Shopping Center. “The menu will be Veracruz-style,” Santos said. “My mother is going to be the chef.” Blanco Husca was the chef at The Original Mexican Café (“The Original”) in Galveston.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »