Former Gloria’s employee Fernando Santo’s is teaming up with his mother Blanco Husca to open Nando’s. The restaurant, scheduled for June 1 opening, is in the space formerly known as Cava/Le Rendezvous in the southwest quadrant of Preston Royal Shopping Center. “The menu will be Veracruz-style,” Santos said. “My mother is going to be the chef.” Blanco Husca was the chef at The Original Mexican Café (“The Original”) in Galveston.
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- After SCOTUS Decision, Jack Evans and George Harris Go Get Their Marriage License by Liz Johnstone
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Chill Out on These 11 Great Dallas Patios
- When Does Our Confederacy Conversation Target Street Names in Oak Cliff? by Peter Simek
- Part 3: The Value of the Neighborhood Church by Dallas May
- Leading Off (6/29/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- What Happened to FrontBurner Comments? by Jason Heid
- Mad Max Shops at Lakewood Whole Foods by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »