Former Gloria’s employee Fernando Santo’s is teaming up with his mother Blanco Husca to open Nando’s. The restaurant, scheduled for June 1 opening, is in the space formerly known as Cava/Le Rendezvous in the southwest quadrant of Preston Royal Shopping Center. “The menu will be Veracruz-style,” Santos said. “My mother is going to be the chef.” Blanco Husca was the chef at The Original Mexican Café (“The Original”) in Galveston.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
- Leading Off (11/20/14) by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »