Former Gloria’s employee Fernando Santo’s is teaming up with his mother Blanco Husca to open Nando’s. The restaurant, scheduled for June 1 opening, is in the space formerly known as Cava/Le Rendezvous in the southwest quadrant of Preston Royal Shopping Center. “The menu will be Veracruz-style,” Santos said. “My mother is going to be the chef.” Blanco Husca was the chef at The Original Mexican Café (“The Original”) in Galveston.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »