Whenever I get grumpy, I watch a rerun of Posh Nosh. It’s a 2003 BBC parody of a TV cooking show. The program stars Arabella Weir and Richard E. Grant as the chefs Simon and Minty Marchmont who run the make-believe restaurant The Quill and Tassel. Search for the other episodes—I think there are only 8–online or on KERA. My favorite stars paella . Today I think we could use a little lesson on bread and butter pudding.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.