Whenever I get grumpy, I watch a rerun of Posh Nosh. It’s a 2003 BBC parody of a TV cooking show. The program stars Arabella Weir and Richard E. Grant as the chefs Simon and Minty Marchmont who run the make-believe restaurant The Quill and Tassel. Search for the other episodes—I think there are only 8–online or on KERA. My favorite stars paella . Today I think we could use a little lesson on bread and butter pudding.
5/28/15 ThuChestnut Square
6/2/15 TueSissy's Southern Kitchen and Bar
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
6/20/15 SatOld Town Lewisville
- New Buildings Vs. Old Buildings: The Battle for Downtown by Krista Nightengale
- Michael Morris Knows Which Way the Wind Is Blowing by Jason Heid
- Why Did the DMN Largely Ignore 35 Percent of DISD Test-takers? by Eric Celeste
- Were You Watching Today’s Slow-Speed Police Chase in Fort Worth? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »