Whenever I get grumpy, I watch a rerun of Posh Nosh. It’s a 2003 BBC parody of a TV cooking show. The program stars Arabella Weir and Richard E. Grant as the chefs Simon and Minty Marchmont who run the make-believe restaurant The Quill and Tassel. Search for the other episodes—I think there are only 8–online or on KERA. My favorite stars paella . Today I think we could use a little lesson on bread and butter pudding.
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »