Whenever I get grumpy, I watch a rerun of Posh Nosh. It’s a 2003 BBC parody of a TV cooking show. The program stars Arabella Weir and Richard E. Grant as the chefs Simon and Minty Marchmont who run the make-believe restaurant The Quill and Tassel. Search for the other episodes—I think there are only 8–online or on KERA. My favorite stars paella . Today I think we could use a little lesson on bread and butter pudding.
- UT vs. OU Watch Party at Christie's Sports Bar
- Parkland Hospital Releases Major Presby Diss Track by Zac Crain
- Fox 4 and Clarice Tinsley Show Us the Future of TV News. And Its End. by Tim Rogers
- Jerry Jones Lawsuit Settled This Morning After Late-Night Lawyering by Tim Rogers
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »