Whenever I get grumpy, I watch a rerun of Posh Nosh. It’s a 2003 BBC parody of a TV cooking show. The program stars Arabella Weir and Richard E. Grant as the chefs Simon and Minty Marchmont who run the make-believe restaurant The Quill and Tassel. Search for the other episodes—I think there are only 8–online or on KERA. My favorite stars paella . Today I think we could use a little lesson on bread and butter pudding.
2/7/16 SunSea Breeze Fish Market and Grill
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- When Drivers Hit Pedestrians, Where Do We Lay the Moral Blame? by Peter Simek
- DMN Makes Mike Hashimoto a Metro Columnist by Zac Crain
- City of Dallas Pushes to Keep Porn Out of Convention Center by Jason Heid
- Poll: Does Dallas Need to Pay Down Debt Before Fixing Roads? by Jason Heid
- It May Cost More to Remove the Dallas Wave Than to Fix It by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »