Nancy reported yesterday that Sushi Axiom in Cedar Springs is closing doors. The owners of Sushi Axiom and their business partner, Monica Greene, have decided to open a new (unnamed) Mexican concept restaurant in its stead. Sushi Axiom will move over to Addison and open in the space where Cyclone Anaya’s once occupied that area off Belt Line and Montfort. It’s slated to open in late summer 2012.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »