Nancy reported yesterday that Sushi Axiom in Cedar Springs is closing doors. The owners of Sushi Axiom and their business partner, Monica Greene, have decided to open a new (unnamed) Mexican concept restaurant in its stead. Sushi Axiom will move over to Addison and open in the space where Cyclone Anaya’s once occupied that area off Belt Line and Montfort. It’s slated to open in late summer 2012.
- Hot Property: French-Inspired Uptown Townhome by Caitlin Clark
- Happiest Hour
- Best of Big D Readers' Choice Voting by Jessica Chen
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The New Trinity Park Looks Great — But Never Will Be by Zac Crain
- Susan Hawk May Have Suffered Relapse by Jason Heid
- The Trinity Park and The City, Graphically by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (5/20/16) by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: May 23 by Alex Macon
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »