Last week it was announced Rusty Taco was taking over the Lily Pad space at Main Street Garden. Moments ago, Robert Wilonsky reported the deal is dead. John Crawford, CEO of Downtown Dallas, has some splaining to do. It sounds like they caved in to DRG’s owner Mike Hoque, operator of Wild Salsa across the street. In Wilonsky’s story, Crawford says he has reevaluated the situation and has “decided to spread the wealth.” Maybe it will be a burger joint? No, Hoque’s got Chop House Burger. Steak Shack? Nope, Dallas Chop House is down the street. Hmm, too small for pizza. Do you live downtown? What would you like to see in the space?
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »