Andrew Lostetter, bartender at The Marquee Grill, and formerly of Neighborhood Services Tavern and Fireside Pies, was injured in a ski accident in Breckenridge, Colorado last month. You can read the story here, but the deal is this: Sunday night is the first of two fundraisers to help Lostetter get back to work. The Marquee Grill is tossing open the bar on April 22 from 7-11 pm. There will be a silent auction that will include baskets of Scotch, all-inclusive dinners, and many talented mixologists and chefs will be auctioning their services for private events. The Dram will also host an event on April 29 from 7-12 pm.
- Here is Ken Paxton’s Mugshot by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Dallas Consider Raising the Minimum Wage? by Jason Heid
- On Microbrews, Food Trucks, and What Makes Dallas Special by Jason Heid
- Dallas Needs a New 21st Century Blueprint For Building a Better City by Kevin Walker
- Vincent’s Seafood, The Oldest Restaurant in Dallas, is Closed by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »