Andrew Lostetter, bartender at The Marquee Grill, and formerly of Neighborhood Services Tavern and Fireside Pies, was injured in a ski accident in Breckenridge, Colorado last month. You can read the story here, but the deal is this: Sunday night is the first of two fundraisers to help Lostetter get back to work. The Marquee Grill is tossing open the bar on April 22 from 7-11 pm. There will be a silent auction that will include baskets of Scotch, all-inclusive dinners, and many talented mixologists and chefs will be auctioning their services for private events. The Dram will also host an event on April 29 from 7-12 pm.
4/18/15 SatThe Rustic
4/18/15 SatGin Mill
4/18/15 SatThe Prophet Bar
4/18/15 SatAw Shucks Lewisville
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
- Larry Beasley Just Killed the Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- Three Things That Must Happen if Mayor Rawlings Is Serious About His Dream Team’s Trinity Plan by Peter Simek
- Delete These Phrases From Your Vocabulary Forever by Zac Crain
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »