Saturday night, Côte du Coeur hosted their International Fine Wine Auction and Celebrity Chef Dinner. The annual event raises money for the American Heart Association to fund heart research. They have raised over $16m in their 20-year history. Hundreds of well-heeled diners filled the ballroom of the Hilton Anatole in Dallas where 17 top Dallas chefs prepared dishes which were paired with wines from participating wineries. A live auction unfolded on stage and a silent auction took place in the outside lobby. Many of the live lots were private dinners prepared by one or more of the participating chefs. The black tie event is the largest food and wine auction and gala in Dallas and the second most successful annual gala in the nation for the AHA. Organizers hope that this year will set a new record.
Jump for the fabulous photos of William Neal.
1/25/15 SunFireWheel Brewing Co.
1/25/15 SunIrving Convention Center
2/3/15 TueCentral Market
2/7/15 SatDallas Farmers Market
2/19/15 ThuKettle Art
2/21/15 SatStoney's Wine Lounge
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- The Marvel Experience
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Chris Kyle's Accused Killer Won't Face Death Penalty by Jason Heid
- The End of the Masturbatory Exercise That was the Home Rule Commission by Eric Celeste
- Barrett Brown Sentenced to 63 Months in Prison, Looks Horrible in Mustard Yellow Jail Togs by Tim Rogers
- Barrett Brown Sentenced to 63 Months In Prison by Zac Crain
- Yet Another Alamo Drafthouse Coming to North Texas by Alex Macon
- Ask John Neely Bryan: Where Should Dallasites Relocate After the Zombie Apocalypse? by John Neely Bryan
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »