My kids no longer eat jelly beans and malted milk eggs, but I still want to create a nice Easter basket for them. They love Walnettos, the old-fashion walnut chew. Does anyone know where I can buy them in Dallas? There’s no time to get them from my usual source, Vermont Country Store.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.