Duncan Graham, the Managing Director of the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, is one of the nicest people I’ve worked with in Dallas. I just learned he is leaving Dallas on April 21 to be the Managing Director at Rosewood Tucker’s Point in Bermuda. Why anyone would leave Dallas to live on an island surrounded by a coral reef is beyond me. So long, Duncan. Say hi to your mum.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.