Duncan Graham, the Managing Director of the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, is one of the nicest people I’ve worked with in Dallas. I just learned he is leaving Dallas on April 21 to be the Managing Director at Rosewood Tucker’s Point in Bermuda. Why anyone would leave Dallas to live on an island surrounded by a coral reef is beyond me. So long, Duncan. Say hi to your mum.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.