Duncan Graham, the Managing Director of the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, is one of the nicest people I’ve worked with in Dallas. I just learned he is leaving Dallas on April 21 to be the Managing Director at Rosewood Tucker’s Point in Bermuda. Why anyone would leave Dallas to live on an island surrounded by a coral reef is beyond me. So long, Duncan. Say hi to your mum.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- DMagazine.com Seeks Online Managing Editor by Jason Heid
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.