Last night, a beer-making man asked me for my opinion. He wanted me to listen to some of the names he is workshopping for a Dallas-brewed beer. I told him I get paid for my opinions. (In truth, all of his ideas were moronic and demanding payment for my golden ideas was an easy way out of stating the obvious.) After we hung up, I thought of you. All of you who are so devilish and clever. He should consider himself lucky I’m tossing his question out there for all of you to answer. Do it. I swear if he uses any of them, I will get paid. For you, of course. Go.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.