A couple of weeks ago, Andrew Chalk told me Grant Morgan had left his post at Bailey’s Prime Plus. I emailed Morgan and never heard back from him. Turns out he has been traveling out of the country. Chalk also reports former Bob’s GM, Ken Kuczwaj in now GM at Bailey’s Park Lane location along with some of the servers at Bob’s. His job is to put butts in empty seats. Chalk predicts Michael Ehlert, the chef owner Ed Bailey hired to get The Chesterfield up and running, will become the executive chef of a new high-end modern French restaurant backed by Bailey later this year. (Isn’t his lease at HPV Patrizio up this year?) Meanwhile, there’s a job opening for an executive chef at Bailey’s Prime Plus.
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- Leading Off (7/3/15) by Jason Heid
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Canaries are Yelling in the City Hall Coal Mine by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »