A couple of weeks ago, Andrew Chalk told me Grant Morgan had left his post at Bailey’s Prime Plus. I emailed Morgan and never heard back from him. Turns out he has been traveling out of the country. Chalk also reports former Bob’s GM, Ken Kuczwaj in now GM at Bailey’s Park Lane location along with some of the servers at Bob’s. His job is to put butts in empty seats. Chalk predicts Michael Ehlert, the chef owner Ed Bailey hired to get The Chesterfield up and running, will become the executive chef of a new high-end modern French restaurant backed by Bailey later this year. (Isn’t his lease at HPV Patrizio up this year?) Meanwhile, there’s a job opening for an executive chef at Bailey’s Prime Plus.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »