A couple of weeks ago, Andrew Chalk told me Grant Morgan had left his post at Bailey’s Prime Plus. I emailed Morgan and never heard back from him. Turns out he has been traveling out of the country. Chalk also reports former Bob’s GM, Ken Kuczwaj in now GM at Bailey’s Park Lane location along with some of the servers at Bob’s. His job is to put butts in empty seats. Chalk predicts Michael Ehlert, the chef owner Ed Bailey hired to get The Chesterfield up and running, will become the executive chef of a new high-end modern French restaurant backed by Bailey later this year. (Isn’t his lease at HPV Patrizio up this year?) Meanwhile, there’s a job opening for an executive chef at Bailey’s Prime Plus.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (8/28/14) by Zac Crain
- CMS Again Alleges Parkland Safety Lapse Resulted In Patient Harm by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.