Yes, it’s a slow news day but that doesn’t mean we can’t make some up. We spend a lot of time talking pros and cons of the cuisines available in Dallas so let’s put some effort into daydreaming about new ideas. If you could move one restaurant here, which one would it be? If you could bolster the profile of one cuisine, what would it be? I don’t know if you consider hot dogs a cuisine, but I’d love to see, for lack of a better term, gourmet hot dog and sausage restaurants with great beer lists and inventive side dishes and salads. Also, soup! Hot or cold. Okay, your turn. Go.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »