If I had to choose one event to hit during Savor Dallas next weekend, I would pick Wine, Women and Lunch. Why, because I like wine and women and the good work done by the Dallas Chapter of Les Dames D’Escoffier. This elite group includes female chefs, restaurateurs, winemakers, cookbook writers, artisan food producers, and other heavy hitters in the food biz. Lunch with them on Saturday, March 31 from 11:30AM until 1:30PM at the Milestone Culinary Arts Center. The menu for the luncheon, which benefits the group, will feature recipes from the “Cooking with Les Dames D’Escoffier,” which features recipes from Julia Child, Lidia Bastianich, Gale Gand, Marcella Hazan, Alice Waters, and many more.”The $99 price includes a copy of the book. To reserve your tickets, click here.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.