If I had to choose one event to hit during Savor Dallas next weekend, I would pick Wine, Women and Lunch. Why, because I like wine and women and the good work done by the Dallas Chapter of Les Dames D’Escoffier. This elite group includes female chefs, restaurateurs, winemakers, cookbook writers, artisan food producers, and other heavy hitters in the food biz. Lunch with them on Saturday, March 31 from 11:30AM until 1:30PM at the Milestone Culinary Arts Center. The menu for the luncheon, which benefits the group, will feature recipes from the “Cooking with Les Dames D’Escoffier,” which features recipes from Julia Child, Lidia Bastianich, Gale Gand, Marcella Hazan, Alice Waters, and many more.”The $99 price includes a copy of the book. To reserve your tickets, click here.
- Belmont's July 4 Pool Party
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- VIDEO: BYU Football Recruit Charles West Shot Outside Coppell Middle School by Jason Heid
- 5 Dallas Breakfast Sandwiches to Jump Start Your Day by Rebecca Flannery
- DMN Offers Buyouts to 167 Employees by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »