If I had to choose one event to hit during Savor Dallas next weekend, I would pick Wine, Women and Lunch. Why, because I like wine and women and the good work done by the Dallas Chapter of Les Dames D’Escoffier. This elite group includes female chefs, restaurateurs, winemakers, cookbook writers, artisan food producers, and other heavy hitters in the food biz. Lunch with them on Saturday, March 31 from 11:30AM until 1:30PM at the Milestone Culinary Arts Center. The menu for the luncheon, which benefits the group, will feature recipes from the “Cooking with Les Dames D’Escoffier,” which features recipes from Julia Child, Lidia Bastianich, Gale Gand, Marcella Hazan, Alice Waters, and many more.”The $99 price includes a copy of the book. To reserve your tickets, click here.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.