If I had to choose one event to hit during Savor Dallas next weekend, I would pick Wine, Women and Lunch. Why, because I like wine and women and the good work done by the Dallas Chapter of Les Dames D’Escoffier. This elite group includes female chefs, restaurateurs, winemakers, cookbook writers, artisan food producers, and other heavy hitters in the food biz. Lunch with them on Saturday, March 31 from 11:30AM until 1:30PM at the Milestone Culinary Arts Center. The menu for the luncheon, which benefits the group, will feature recipes from the “Cooking with Les Dames D’Escoffier,” which features recipes from Julia Child, Lidia Bastianich, Gale Gand, Marcella Hazan, Alice Waters, and many more.”The $99 price includes a copy of the book. To reserve your tickets, click here.
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- DMN Makes Mike Hashimoto a Metro Columnist by Zac Crain
- City of Dallas Pushes to Keep Porn Out of Convention Center by Jason Heid
- It May Cost More to Remove the Dallas Wave Than to Fix It by Peter Simek
- Texas Medical Association’s PAC Endorses Another 10 Candidates In Primaries by Matt Goodman
- Branford Marsalis
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »