Just received this Facebook message from Cane Rosso owner Jay Jerrier: “Todd – alert the community. Cane Rosso is now open for Brunch on Saturdays AND Sundays…beginning this week. 11am – 3pm! Bring the dogs!!” And as you should know from our current cover story, Jerrier serves one of the best brunches in town. So, there you have it.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.