Just received this Facebook message from Cane Rosso owner Jay Jerrier: “Todd – alert the community. Cane Rosso is now open for Brunch on Saturdays AND Sundays…beginning this week. 11am – 3pm! Bring the dogs!!” And as you should know from our current cover story, Jerrier serves one of the best brunches in town. So, there you have it.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.